Monday, September 10, 2012

Want a Lush and Productive LIfe?

This year’s garden is done. Even though the weather was hot and dry, some folks did manage to make a decent crop. We’ll know how it went this week when they bring in their horticulture and farm crops for the fair.  Next year’s gardens are already being planned.  There’s more to it than just buying the seeds and plants.  You can’t just go put them into the old garden. Nothing would grow. The weeds will take over and the old plants will die.  No, you have to till the ground and prepare the dirt. Even if the garden produced a bumper crop you have to till it under and prepare fresh and new for the next growing season.  You can’t get fresh results without breaking up the ground.   

Have you been doing the same old thing, expecting different results? It just won’t happen.  New plants on old ground won’t bring fresh results.  It won’t produce a thing.  Even if last year’s blessings and work were outstanding, you can’t live on that the rest of your life. It’s time to break up the fallow ground.

Oh beloved, It’s time to run to the Lord to get His instructions for your life garden. He says to you this morning Let Me break up your fallow ground, let Me help you with the weeds that want to encroach on your life and cause problems. Let me help you pull up the dead plants and work the ground of your heart. I have great plans for you but it requires My constant care and oversight. I love you and if you will let Me, I can repair everything that needs repairing and I can make your life like new! My desire is that you produce a bumper crop by My Spirit.  I the Lord Am the Great I AM.  You are my beloved and all you need, all your heart cries out for is found in Me.

If you will let Him, your life will be lush and productive. It will be beautiful and full of life.  He’ll take you from where you’ve always been and make it all brand new.  Fresh fruit in your life will bring joy and peace and comfort.   Try Him for He is all about His glory and your good.   He loves you and He’s for you and that’s all that really matters!

 

Hosea 10:12 Sow with a view to righteousness, Reap in accordance with kindness; Break up your fallow ground, For it is time to seek the Lord Until He comes to rain righteousness on you.

 

Psalm 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me.

 

John 15:4  Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me.

No comments: