Monday, April 22, 2013

Is Anything Too Difficult for God?


My husband is the handiest man I’ve ever known. He can just about fix anything. He can make broken things run again. He can repair just about anything, from broken toys to broken vehicles.  We’ve had motorcycle blow-outs and he’s plugged the hole and gone on. We’ve had alternators quit and he figured out a way to get us home. 

One day I called him when I arrived home first.  We had no electricity. I looked in the neighborhood and everyone else had their lights on.  I knew I had paid the bill, yet I was doubting myself. I was torn up! I called him and found out that he was on his way home.  He got out of his car, went to the side of the house and checked the main power switch. With a simple flip all power was restored!

Last night I heard him vacuuming the car. I wanted to go out to thank him and laugh with him, “It’s not gonna do much good with all the trees dropping their blooms.” But before I had a chance to get out there I heard the leaf blower.  Sure enough he was blowing away all those as well!

God says to you this morning, Is your heart broken? I can fix that! Is your faith sight failing? I can correct that.  Are you wondering if you can get through the next hard circumstances looming before you? I can get you through that.  Everything that needs fixing in your life – from church to faith to work to home to anything else you can name as a problem or a trouble – God says to you this morning “I can fix that!” His name is I AM and because of that, He is I AM for every situation in life. He says to you daily that I AM the one who loves you, I AM the one who provides for you, I AM the heart mender, the circuit repairer and the fellowship restorer. I AM your all in all – so that when you come to Me you never have to wonder if you’ve done something wrong, forgotten to do something right or messed up. Even when you mess up I AM with you. I AM here for you, I AM able to meet all your needs, bless all your life and fix all your problems.

You may say you are all alone, you have no one to help, but God is always with you and He is always the answer to life’s problems and He holds the answer to your problems in His heart. Trust Him, go to Him and let Him be your everything, for He always says I love you and I am for you and that’s all that really matters.

Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need.

Exodus 34:6 The Lord passed in front of Moses, calling out, “Yahweh! The Lord! The God of compassion and mercy! I AM slow to anger and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness.

Psalm 75:3 When the earth quakes and its people live in turmoil, I AM the one who keeps its foundations firm.

Isaiah 43:11 I, yes I, am the Lord, and there is no other Savior.

Jeremiah 32:27 I AM the Lord, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for Me?

Psalm 37:5 Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help you.

No comments: