Thursday, August 09, 2012

You're life is Amazing when Given to Him!

The first time I laid eyes on Danny was after I had car trouble.  I was walking to my aunt’s house to get help and he was sitting at his pasture gate in the old panel wagon he drove.  He was sitting there with huge headphones on listening to music.  As I walked by I didn’t have any particular revelation of the future. How could I have known I was walking past the man who would be my husband? How could I know that one day we’d be living for the Lord and be ministers of the Gospel together? If you asked people who knew us then, they wouldn’t have believed it either.

Oh beloved, you can’t know your future. You may be living for the moment. You may even be enjoying your life and have things all planned out. For some of you things may not be going so well. Your plans have all failed and you fail to see anything that might turn out right.  God has a wonderful plan for your life! Yes, in spite of the hard things, in spite of your best laid plans, in spite of everything, His plan is working out for your life! His plans will turn out, His blessings will come forth, His eternal purposes cannot be thwarted for He Alone is God, the Sovereign King of Heaven and Earth! Why not go to Him this morning and lay your life before Him? He won’t turn you away but instead He will take you into His arms and grant you great and wonderful things! Let Him show you from His Word all that He has for you waiting for the day you say Yes to Him! He loves you and He’s for you and that’s all that really matters.

Psalm 33:11  The counsel of the LORD stands forever, The plans of His heart from generation to generation.

 Proverbs 16:1  We can make our own plans, but the Lord gives the right answer.
Proverbs 16:9  The mind of man plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.

 Isaiah 25:1 O LORD, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will give thanks to Your name; For You have worked wonders, Plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness.
Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

 2 Timothy 1:9  For God saved us and called us to live a holy life. He did this, not because we deserved it, but because that was His plan from before the beginning of time—to show us His grace through Christ Jesus.

No comments: