Sunday, March 23, 2014

Today is a Day of Positioning


Today is a Day of Positioning. - Saturday's Post
As I drive to work I often get opportunities to see vast amounts of sky. The views on some days are incredible, even when it’s cloudy. There are places where I am at the summit of a road and then the view of the sky breaks out in front of me like a mural. At these times I get so caught up in the beauty that God has created – whether it’s sun rays or storm clouds. His creation is absolute perfection. 
Sometimes I want to capture that beauty in a photograph. Well, I can’t just stop in the middle of traffic and take a photo, so I try to drive where I can stop and snap the moment. Often though, the scene is obscured by telephone poles, other buildings, trees and the like. Unless I find the perfect place of position I won’t get a photo snapped off like I want. Who doesn’t want to share the magnificence of God’s world with others?
God speaks to my heart: Today is a day of positioning. Before the day even starts and before the sun rays start to break over into daylight, I am calling you into a perfect place of position. You may think the day will match your mood or your circumstances, but when I position you in My glory to view your life in My truth, you will be enthralled with the view. Positioning is everything. You don’t have to make the position happen, you don’t have to drive around or change venues or even correct the lens. I AM taking you to the right place at the right time for the right position of faith. In Me you will have everything you need for the task ahead. Look to Me. View My truth in the lens of the world. You are destined to be used for My glory and walk in faith all the days of your life. 
Oh beloved. Get in position. Don’t believe the enemy. You are not called to live in the storm but to glory in God even when you are watching all that is going on. You are not called to be blinded by the heat of the day but to rest in God’s promises. More than that, you are called to overcome circumstances, put to flight the lies of the enemy and stand on the firm foundation of God Himself. He has called you, beloved, to be positioned in Him so that as the call comes forth you will be able to walk into His calling. No one can take your position from you. Not the enemy, not the ones who wish you harm, not those who have spoken rejection over your life, nor the worldly system of thinking. Your view is going to change as you let God refocus your attention away from the distractions and solely on Him. You will not only be changed, you will see the circumstances change, right before your very eyes. Christ in you is your hope of glory and you are in Christ – the greatest position ever known. 
God loves you – this is powerful and all encompassing. And He is for you – He goes forth before your very eyes to break every chain, silence every enemy and prepare you for the position He has called you to. Amen and Amen. Today is your day to let God position you. Rejoice and walk free and enjoy the view as God created you to walk His walk!
Isaiah 43:1 But now, this is what the Lord says— He who created you, Jacob, He who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are Mine. NIV
Psalm 138:3 On the day I called, You answered me; You made me bold with strength in my soul.
2 Thessalonians 2:14 It was for this He called you through our gospel, that you may gain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 1:3 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.
Philippians 3:3 for we are the true circumcision, who worship in the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh.
Ephesians 1:19-20 I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe Him. This is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated Him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms.

No comments: