Sunday, October 14, 2012

Whisper His Name! He is with You Always!

When we got ready to leave for the Rally our 5 year old grandson wanted to come with us. Since they’ve moved across the street, we get to see each other every day. He enjoys grandparent time, especially wowaw, as he has her wrapped around his little finger! We were packed up and ready to get in the car and I was hugging the babies one more time. Blake came up to me and whispered, “Wowaw, don’t left me.” Well, of course my heart wanted to say, come on boy, let’s go! Leave school behind! Who cares? Instead I reminded him that he had school and that he’d see us at the end of the week. He seemed to be okay with that and we came on to the mountain.

There are times in our lives when we don’t want to let go of those people places or things that bring us comfort. We’re attached emotionally and it’s comforting. There are other times when we go through hard places and we just want to cry out to God, “Don’t leave me!” Or we wonder, “Have you left me Lord?” We wonder as God leads us to make decisions that mean giving up something or moving away from someone, why do we have to do this? While God doesn’t always “make” us give things up, He can. He has every right to lead us wherever He needs us to go.

Oh beloved, whenever you whisper His Name He is there! Whatever you have to turn loose of or say bye to, He’s with you. While people, places and things are subject to change, He is not! He is Unchangeable! His love for you is extravagant and enduring and yet He’s not bound by emotion. He can be trusted! Whatever it is that you’re going through, whatever it is that He’s speaking into your life right now, you can know it’s for your best and His glory! He says to you this morning, trust Me! I will tell you where to go but I never expect you to go alone. I will lead you by the way you knew not, but when we arrive, you and I together, I will show you the beauty of My will. I AM that I AM and you can always rely on Me!

Seek His face today! He’s showering you with affection and joy! He loves you and He’s for you and His plan for you is Heavenly!

Psalm 40:5 Oh Lord My God, You have performed wonders for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list. You have no equal. If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them.

Psalm 57:2 I cry out to God Most High. To God who will fulfill His purpose for me.

Psalm 43:3 Send out Your light and Your truth; let them guide me. Let them lead me to Your Holy Mountain, to the place where You live.

Psalm 84:12 O LORD of heaven’s armies, what joy for those who trust in You.



No comments: