Saturday, October 06, 2012

You Will Find Your True Value in God's Word


I love definitions. I like to look up synonyms and antonyms. I guess you could say I love words. To me they paint pictures that the heart can see. Definitions are incredibly important.  Without the proper usage of words, we could accidentally hurt someone.  We might even hurt ourselves.  We’ve got to know the difference between acetaminophen and arsenic. One cures, one kills.   Once we know the truth about something, the real definition of it, we can use it properly and for its intended purpose. 

I know some of you are hurting this morning because of words. Someone has labeled you and struggle as you might to remove the moniker, it wants to stay firmly planted in your heart and mind. You may have heard it so long that you now believe it to be the truth. You may only have heard it once, oh so long ago, but it stuck. People may have harmed you by telling you lies about yourself. The enemy of our soul is the ultimate liar and he loves to whisper those lies into our hearts.  Words to discourage, tear down, destroy.  To make you feel unworthy, unloved, unimportant.

Oh beloved! Run to the Ultimate Book of Definitions and find your true value inside its cover! All of God’s Words will speak life into your body and beauty into your soul. They always lift you up, they always encourage you. They will bring improvement and restoration.  God says to you this morning, believe Me for I speak the Truth to you. It is MY definition of you that counts. If you will begin to live in the light of My Word, you will see yourself as I see you. Then you will be able to go out and share with others what their true definition is.  Seek My Face, listen to My Words and let Me love you! Together we can destroy speculations from the enemy of your soul so that you can truly live loved! I will always love you, I will always desire your best and I am always on your side!

Isaiah 26:4 Trust in the LORD always, for the LORD GOD is the eternal Rock.

John17:17 Sanctify them [purify, consecrate, separate them for Yourself, make them holy] by the Truth; Your Word is Truth. (Amplified)

2 Corinthians 10:5 We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ

2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful; He will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.

Deuteronomy  33:3 Indeed, He loves His people; all His holy ones are in His hands. They follow in His steps and accept His teaching.

1 Thessalonians 5:8 But let us who live in the light be clearheaded, protected by the armor of faith and love, and wearing as our helmet the confidence of our salvation.

No comments: