Thursday, October 03, 2013

You Are Favored and Protected


It started out with two little sleepy eyed boys showing up on my doorstep before work. They came in and played while I finished getting ready for work. Long story short, our biggest little boy was supposed to be getting dressed for school. It was a L O N G trip to school with me that morning. When we arrived we walked in to go to his classroom.  Keep in mind I had not been inside that school since our 11 year old grandson was there. So I was surprised that we could not get farther than the first set of doors and the office.

He was “buzzed” through the next set of doors and went to class. I was left feeling sad that I didn’t walk him to class and flustered at the barricade. I realized that things have really changed in our world. Once upon a time I could show up at that school, I wasn’t a stranger, and go through without talking to anyone.  I am glad though, that with all that is going on in the world, our children are protected from someone just barging through.

God speaks to my heart: Oh My favored one!  While there are barricades all over your world in the natural, there is absolutely no barricade between you and Me. You are instantly able to access me 24/7. No locks, no buttons to buzz, no hoops to jump to get to Me. In fact I AM with you wherever you may go. Don’t worry if there appears to be barricades in your path, for I AM the only door you need to travel through and I will make a way where there is no way. 

God speaks yet again: Oh My protected child! You are not out there in danger unprotected for I AM your wall of protection, I AM your Protector! Nothing, absolutely nothing will touch you without My permission and if it happens it is intended for your growth in Me and My growth in you! No weapon, absolutely none, formed against you will prosper for that is your heritage in Me. You are an overcomer, a victor, a champion in Me, for I AM your doorpost, your guard, your shield and your covering.

Oh beloved, aren’t we blessed? What seems to block God from us is just an imaginary line – for God says we have access to Him always. What seems a snare or an attack is just a stepping stone to His glory. Whatever you are going through, He is with you and you most certainly will GO THROUGH. It is no permanent situation; it is simply a stop on the walk of faith.

You aren’t banned from His care and you aren’t barricaded from His love and that’s all that really matters.

Romans 8:38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.

Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my keen and firm Strength in Whom I will trust and take refuge, my Shield, and the Horn of my salvation, my High Tower. AMP

Psalm 59:10 In His unfailing love, my God will stand with me. He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies.

Psalm 16:8 I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me.

Psalm 91:14-15 God says, “I will save those who love Me and will protect those who acknowledge me as Lord. When they call to Me, I will answer them; when they are in trouble, I will be with them. I will rescue them and honor them.

No comments: